Saturday, November 8, 2008

Victim #68: False Domestic Violence Accusations



It is amazing how many false filings take place. I used to be naive and ignorant and when I heard of a woman accusing a bf or husband of domestic violence my first thought was "what an SOB that guy was". Having going through divorce and the dirty tactics that are used, I do not believe one single domestic violence case unless there is video evidence.

I still remember the final straw in my marriage. My wife was drunk as a skunk as always. We were on our way of splitting up. She said she was going to call 911. I asked why. She said she was going to tell them I hit her. I laughed and said that I had never laid a hand on her in our entire life, they would never believe her. She said she would make sure she had bruises on her before the police arrived. That sent chills up my spine. I knew then it was time to go through a divorce.

It also sent chills up my spine because it is exactly what was said to a neighbor of mine a year earlier when they got divorced. It was obvious the two women had been talking..........

###