Friday, May 1, 2009

Victim # 107: Problem With Foreign Wife



I have a good one for you,

June 30 2005 I was married to a Ukrainian woman in the Ukraine. I helped her immigrate to the United States and even helped her get her drivers license and SSN.

I was working in Iraq and had planed on finishing up and coming home to live happy ever after. I was home three days in June of 2008 when she hit me with a protective order with a court date that was after my return to work date in Iraq. I got a lawyer and he entered an agreement with no court finding of abuse (I was already back in Iraq) I was not present to defend myself.

I filed for a divorce realizing I have been the victim of a scam. The long story short, she got a free ride to the states and $24,000 in alimony. Not to mention she has already filed contempt of court charges because after my hearing in February of 2009, she was still under the protective order and the court ordered me to make payments to her. No address, no telephone number, no information at all, and no way for me under a protective order to get any info. The courts didn’t even provide as much as a post office box number. Prime example of West Virginia Justice.

During the divorce I had the woman investigated in the Ukraine, came to find out she was a former prostitute and was even arrested by the KGB once for selling stolen property. Gave the info to the department of homeland security and the USCIS. They did nothing but plug me into the county West Virginia Sheriff's dept. By the way, her best friend is a deputy in the county Sheriffs dept.

This woman even hired a translator and pretended not to speak English in front of the judge at my final divorce hearing. The story about this woman only gets worse as I go on. But even that I have offered to take and pay for a polygraph test, my lawyer said it would do no good.

I only have $13,000 to go before I am finished with alimony. I just hope I don’t get tossed into jail before I finish paying it off. This woman even had my marriage expunged from the local court house in Lutsk, Ukraine before I even had a chance to file for a divorce in the United States! Complete scam artist and getting a free ride courtesy of the West Virginia Family Law Judge!

It would be nice if 20/20 or Prime time got a hold of my story. Not to mention the lady that needed a translator left my house with her best friend the sheriffs deputy, and though she can’t speak English in front of the judge, she done a darn good job making me look like a mad man on the protective order. Her buddy the deputy may have helped (what do you think?) This is so insane and stupid.

I am in Iraq at this moment. She cleaned thousands out of my account then when I returned home from Iraq for a 10 day vacation, all the food was rotten in the house, there was mouse crap on everything. the grass in the front yard was waist high, and no one was living at my house!

It was a total scam from the get go. She is advertising on the internet to this day looking for a husband/victim! Olga C. of Lutsk, Ukraine. Come to find out she was even a PROSTITUTE in her home town! YUCK! she acted like a perfect person. It was her job.

###