Thursday, June 25, 2009

Victim #120: His Last Night in the House




My last night in the house.

Woke up at 9:00am to go to church with my two sons. I called the house afterward and my wife was not there. I took the boys bowling and then out to lunch. Called the house, still no wife. Ran some errands and went home. When I arrived, there were suit cases in the driveway. I asked her where she was going and she told me that she was going to the Fl. Keys for the week with the kids. She mentioned two weeks earlier that she wanted to go down for a weekend but never bought it back up. She was also going to take the only car. That means I had no ride in to work the next day (didn't matter to her).

She had been drinking and it was raining. I told her she should have made arrangements to rent a car or at least let me know, I could not be without a vehicle. She through the suitcases in the truck back seat. I reached in and took the keys out of the ignition. At the same time she grabbed for the keys and broke off the remote control for the alarm and then punched me in the mouth. God as my witness, I never so much as touched her!

So, here I am bleeding and she has been drinking. What do you do????? You call the cops and sit outside and wait for them. That's what they tell you to do on the show "Cops."

To make a long story short, they show up and see my lip and the blood on my shirt. She counters and says I grabbed her hand. The cops come over to me and tell me I have to leave. I complain and say "I called you and I was hit." He gets in my face and says that he will arrest us both if I don't leave.They also confiscate all my guns.

She files and receives a restraining order against me the next morning, even though I was at the court house before her and filed before her. I never step foot back in the house again.

I loose the kids, the house, my dignity and $240,000 in alimony over the next 10 years.

I have NO CONFIDENCE for Florida Family Court Law. If you are a guy, you are going to get Fucked! Offer a lump sum alimony payment and leave the state.

Damn the Judges, lawyers, forensic accountants and all the other whores of the court to hell.

###